Today WSC provides a full range of oil and
natural gas pipeline services including
pipeline fabrication, pipeline construction,
well hook-ups, hot taps, hydrostatic testing,
in service welding and ROW clearing.
We are committed to providing a safe work
environment for both our employees and
clients. WSC has the depth of expertise to
provide a wide range of services to the
energy and industrial sectors.
The company has the full time capabilities
to act as the prime contractor for multifaceted
projects, as well as the flexibility to
provide specialty subcontracting services
as part of larger client teams.
WSC Offers Clients The Following Services
• Mainline pipeline construction
• (all phases – clearing through ROW restoration)
• Gathering line construction (Well hook-ups)
• Polyethylene pipe fusion
• Emergency response, including pipeline leak containment,
• pipe replacement and site clean-up
• Pipeline maintenance and repair
• (integrity testing, dig ups and coating)
• Hydrostatic testing
• Valve replacements
Our capabilities enable us to engage oil & gas
clients from project concept to completion.
WSC devotes extensive effort to it’s Operator
Qualification (OQ) program for construction tasks that
affect pipeline integrity and routinely conducts training,
verifies operator qualifications, and assures the
performance of quality work.
The company subscribes to the Veriforce and